Friday, May 1, 2015

The Punksters.net Comic Strip Will Be Released Twice a Week Now - Blog Entry # 14

There is good news for those who like the Punksters.net Comic Strip. The strip will now be released twice a week. A new comic strip will be released every Sunday and Wednesday. Of course, this will be considered bad news for those who don't like the strip. Oh well.

In today's comic strip, we introduce a new character, Mr. H.C. Harvey, Bing's boss. Even more new characters are on the way. Without giving too much away, I can say that the character count will exceed 20 characters by the end of the first 50 strips.

A couple of e-books for the Kindle are currently in development and I hope to be able to release them within a month or so from this date. One e-book will be free. That one will be the Official Punksters.net Character Guide. It will be designed to introduce all of the characters and give a good, detailed description of them so that it will make it easier for people to follow the comic strip. The other book will be a compilation of the first 50 comic strips. That won't be free but it will be reasonably priced, even though I have not yet settled on the price.

I am happy to report that this blog is attracting some readers. For that I am very grateful. I kind of slacked off there for a bit and didn't release a new blog entry every week. I will make more of an effort to do so. After all, they say one of the things that help a blog to grow is that it is released at regular intervals.

So the new schedule will be one new comic strip released every Sunday and every Wednesday and a new blog entry will be released every Friday. Eventually, there will be 3 comic strips released each week. But that won't be for at least a few more months. I already have a number of them made in advance. I am a few months ahead, so take my word for it, I will definitely be releasing 3 strips a week at some point. I know with absolute certainty that I can handle that schedule. At that point, there will be 3 strips a week and one blog entry a week.

So once again I would like to thank everyone who has visited the website, viewed the comic strips and read the blog. I don't take anything for granted, believe me. I just hope to be able to continue to keep your interest. Only time will tell if I will be able to do that. We shall see.


No comments: