Monday, April 27, 2015

What's in the Works for the Punksters - Blog Entry # 13

I have been working on the Punksters.net Comic Strip, Website and blog since January 2015. During that time, I have released 14 comic strips "officially" but I have actually created almost 50 at this point. Just a few more to go and I will have 50.

Once I complete my 50th strip, I will release a compilation e-book to be made available for the Kindle. I have not decided on the price but I have also been considering doing a free E-book that will be the Punksters.net Comic Strip Character Guide. It will have a listing and description of all of the main characters, so that people can get to know them better and hopefully start to follow the strip.

It has been over a month since I have posted a new blog entry. I am sorry for that. I have been busy but, of course, that's no excuse. Well, it is an excuse, but it's a lame one. Anyway, In the future, I will once again try to post them on a weekly basis, as I had originally intended. I looked at my stats and noticed that people are actually reading the blog, so I thought that maybe I should give them more to read.

Some new characters will be showing up over time. I am pretty happy with them and I think they will add a lot to the overall diversity of the characters appearing in the strip. Some of the strips will be used to set up the premise for future strips and some strips will be used primarily for the purpose of introducing those new characters.

I don't want to reveal all of the details as to what lies ahead but there will be a couple of new superhero types that won't be anything at all like your typical superheroes. There will also be a guy from the islands, mon, and a certain jerk who will end up being a co-worker of Bing's.

The first 50 comic strips really serve as the basic introduction to everything; an introduction to the characters, where they work, what they do and so on. I look forward to elaborating on everything a bit more in the future. So please stay tuned.

Bob Craypoe, also known as R. L. Crepeau

No comments: