Thursday, January 29, 2015

The First Punksters.net Comic Strip Has Been Posted - Blog Entry # 4

The Punksters.net website now has its first comic strip up. It will be a weekly strip for now. I figure that one strip a week should not be too hard for me to do from a scheduling standpoint.

The first strip introduces only one of the characters, Bang, but the rest will be introduced in the next strip. I can promise you that because I have already completed that one.

If any of you want to learn more about the characters that will be featured in the comic strip, you can go to the Meet the Characters Page of the Punksters.net website. it has all of the characters that have been created up to this point in time.

The official first day of the Punksters.net comic strip is January 25th 2015. Hopefully that will eventually be considered a great day in comic strip history. Hopefully, it will attract a following over time. That's why at the bottom of each strip, I have included the web address for those who may want to view more. Unfortunately, at this point in time, there are not many there yet due to the fact that I just started it. But, in the meantime, I do have some things like downloadable desktop wallpapers. There are ten of those right now and more will be added in the future. Some will feature certain moments or scenes from the strip.

I look forward to engaging with people and hearing suggestions and ideas regarding the strip. I think it has the potential to be a lot of fun. I hope others would agree. You may also feel free to stop by this blog from time to time to read about the updates. I not only intend to do a weekly comic strip but also at least one blog post a week as well.

The website has an RSS feed for this blog on the main page, so you don't necessarily have to stop here first to read about the latest updates.

I intend to release each new strip on each Sunday. I might do a new blog post each Wednesday. That way I can have something of interest added at least two days each week.

So those are the latest happenings on the site. Please check them out and I hope you enjoy them. Thanks for stopping by.

Bob Craypoe, also known as R. L. Crepeau

No comments: