Tuesday, December 5, 2017

The End is Near for the Punksters.net Comic Strip

I have been doing the Punksters.net Comic strip series for almost three years now. I have recently decided to end the comic strip series at comic strip number 400. I thought it was a nice round number to end it on. Currently, at the time of this writing, I have officially released 390 comic strips. So that just leaves 10 more left to release.

Now some of you may be wondering as to why I am ending it. It's really a matter of not having enough hours in a day to do all of the things I would like to be able to do. This obviously means that I have to prioritize. Although I really enjoy doing the Punksters conic strip, I feel 400 is a good amount to have behind me before moving on. Let me tell you what I am moving on to.

The Punksters comic strip is not the only online comic strip that I do. I also do the Screechin Holler comic strip series. I have been doing them both for a couple of months now. I will continue to do the Screechin Holler comic strip series. that one is about a bunch of hillbillies who reside in a place called, you guessed it, Screechin Holler. You may find it at ScreechinHoller.com.

I will also be devoting my time to my blog writing. I currently write most of my blogs through HupPages.com. I write mostly articles related to music. I do, however, use some images with my articles that have some of the Punksters comic strip characters in them. So it's not like you won't ever see them again.

The reason most of my articles are about music is because I am a musician. I have recently decided to do more with my music. that means playing out as well as recording. Something had to give in order for me to be able to find the extra time to do the music. So I decided to end the Punksters comic strip.

I will probably do some things with the characters in the future though. I may even resume the strip but I have not set a date to begin again. It's probably not permanent, so don't let it get you down.

So to all of you out there who have been reading the comic strip, thank you. I appreciate every one of you.

No comments: