Thursday, January 12, 2017

Working on Punkster Videos - Blog Entry # 55

I know, it's been a while since the last blog post but I have been pretty busy. So I thought I might let you in on what I have been busy with. I have been working on what will eventually be a series of video shorts, featuring the characters from the Punksters.net Comic strip series.

I plan to do a variety of shorts, consisting of different scenarios and subject matter. My first one will actually be a parody of Star Trek and Sci-fi related television shows and movies. I plan on calling it "Punkster Trek, the Next Degeneration."

So far, as a test, I began working on the opening credits for it. I have included the video with this post.

I initially created the characters in Daz Studio and then converted them for use in iClone, using iClone 3DXchange. I created the spaceship from scratch in iClone. The backgrounds I used in the video were created in Daz Studio and later imported into iClone to create some of the video clips.

The sound was done in Cakewalk Music Creator, exported as a Wav file and mastered in Cakewalk Audio Creator, which was exported as another Wav file and imported into PowerDirector, where I did the final video editing and added the credits.

So please check it out and I will let you all know when the first short is finished. Thanks.
Bob Craypoe, also known as R. L. Crepeau





No comments: