Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Celebrating the Punksters.net First Year Anniversary - Blog Entry # 41

Well, it has been about one year since I registered the domain name Punksters.net. It was registered on January 14th 2015. The website was officially online by January 20th and the first comic strip was released on January 25th.

I started out by doing only one comic strip per week and eventually increased it to three strips per week. I have also released some e-books that contained a collection of 50 strips each.

Over the first year, I have officially released 114 comic strips. Over the next year it should be at least another 156, since I now do three strips per week.

I have obviously created a blog for it, because you're reading it now, and have created a Facebook page, Twitter page and a Google + page. There is also merchandise available that features the various characters and up to this point, there are over 30 different characters.

I spend much of my time promoting the comic strip online through social media websites. So between creating the strips, doing the blog, maintaining the website and online marketing, it all keeps me very busy.

If you want to read the comic strip all from the beginning, you can just CLICK HERE and start by reading the first ten strips. Then you can continue to read them in blocks of ten on even more pages.

Overall I am pleased with the way it has been received. I hope to reach many more people over the next year and if you enjoy the strip yourself, please recommend it to your family and friends. That would be greatly appreciated.

So I look forward to the next year and hope to see it all grow even more. But at least my first year is behind me and a few accomplishments regarding the strip have been achieved as well. I hope you all continue to follow it and tell others about it as well. I want to thank you all for following me and I hope you stick around.

Bob Craypoe, also known as R. L. Crepeau



No comments: