Thursday, November 26, 2015

Playing Around With Punksters Animation - Blog Entry # 38

I have been doing the Punksters.net Comic Strip since January 25th 2015. At this time, I have released almost 100 comic strips. But I have been wanting to pursue an additional path with them and that is the wonderful world of animation.

So as a test, I have decided to try to animate one of the characters and that was Gerry "Bang" Bangston, the band's guitar player. he was also the first one of the characters that I had actually created for the strip.

I just wanted to try a couple quick animations to see how it would work and it appears that there may just be some potential. Therefore, you can reasonably expect that at some point in the future, there will be a video or two, or maybe even more that will contain some animations of the Punksters.net characters. I'm kind of looking forward to it myself. So just enjoy the animated graphics and try the new dance craze called the Bangston. Click on the images to view them at their full size.





Bob Craypoe, also known as R. L. Crepeau

No comments: