Friday, October 23, 2015

Meet the Dysfunctionals - Blog Entry # 36

 This week I introduced a team of superheroes called the Dysfunctionals. A few of the characters in the team were already part of the Punksters.net Comic Strip but a new character was just added this week. The old characters were Super Crack Ho, Crystal Meth Man and Captain Tranny. This week, the Frequent Flyer joined the team. You can find out more about him by reading the previous blog entry. It also includes the first strip he appeared in.

I have a lot of big plans for these guys. I will be introducing new villains for them to take on. Eventually, I will be releasing a compilation e-book of strips containing just them. I just added a subsection withing the Punksters.net website that has more information on them. If you want to check that out, just CLICK HERE. I will eventually create some free desktop wallpapers featuring the characters as well. Also expect to see some merchandise eventually too. Oh, by the way, they even have their own blog called the Dysfunctionals.org Blog.

I have included the first strip of them below. Just click on the image to view it at full size.



Bob Craypoe, also known as R. L. Crepeau




No comments: